Engaged employees understand why it is important to do their job well. They see the benefits of innovation and feel valued in their contribution to the success of the business. In turn, employers and managers are vital in encouraging and sustaining a successfully engaged workforce.
Effective Employee Engagement includes communicating attitudes and values and often increasing levels of corporate integrity whilst establishing a vision and building a framework around which employees can contribute to that vision.
At the end of this training participants will achieve the following:
• Take specific transformational steps as they embark on their personal engagement journey
• Build positive and consistent habits that will help increase their engagement level Leverage on their unique talents and strengths to make the most of each day at work
• Demonstrate a major paradigm shift in how they perceive and approach work Demonstrate an understanding of the higher purpose of work
• Gain improved self-management for relating with both easy-going and difficult colleagues
• Demonstrate an ownership spirit
• Come to work with a sense of purpose and leave work with a sense of achievement
• Take pride in their roles regardless of where they find themselves Focus on productivity and not activity
• Redefining work - creating new paradigms about work & the workplace
• Becoming successful in the workplace - the A+ worker
• Potential, performance & productivity
• A proper perspective to work-life balance
• Managing workplace relationships
• Attitude, professionalism & working within organizational requirements
• Achieving personal growth in the workplace
TARGET AUDIENCE: Managers, MDs, CEOs, Line Managers, Business Directors, Engagement Specialists
Supervisors and employee representatives who contribute to the success of the organisation or business.
DURATION: 2 Days
Copyright © 2021 Broadview Worldwide - All Rights Reserved